Teachers these days have become more aware of the fact that students need something extra for their studies. Students are becoming more and more curious; hence teachers are looking for new ideas for their classrooms.
There are so many of them available online. First the teachers need to look for what they need and then plan accordingly.
Here are few resources which in general all K-12 teachers can use:
• Online Resources for Assessment: there are many websites offering resources for students as well as teacher assessment.
• Lesson plan centers: there are online resources that help the teachers to develop the whole curriculum for their students at the start of school. They are mainly subject based and cover all areas of education. On some sites you can find your way to well over 30,000 lesson plans to choose from. These websites provide free and easy to use resources for teachers dedicated to improving the education of today’s generation of students.
• ALFY: it is a free educational site geared toward early elementary education of students and also helps teachers, and parents to develop good standards of education.
• Easy test maker: this resource can be used by teachers to create their own tests. With Easy Test Maker you can create fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice, matching, true and false questions and short answer all on the same test.
• EduHound.com: its slogan is “For Everything Education K-12”. It is a brilliant resource for students, educators and families. These days integration of technology and the Internet has become a priority issue in education, all need to have simple, secure, and reachable educational resources.
• Blue Web’n: it is an online library of 2,194 outstanding Internet sites categorized by grade level, subject and format (references, tools, lessons, resources, hotlists, tutorials, projects, activities).
• Cyber Bee: it has been providing rich Internet resources to educators for over 12 years and is also expanding its contributions to include online classes that are customized to meet all needs.
• RubiStar: it is a free tool to help teachers create quality rubrics. It is basically a tool to help the teacher who wants to use rubrics but does not have the time to develop them from scratch.