Why do we sell eBooks for schools?
Today, there are many problems in education that stand in the way of productivity in the classroom. Many of these are controversial topics in education that have even experts in the field at odds with one another. Although these hot topics in education are complex, they are manageable with the right strategies,interventions and ebooks for schools. What’s important is that teachers, parents and administrators arm themselves with knowledge and unbiased faces about current education issues, so that they are better equipped to deal with problems.
Dr. Patricia Fioriello is a San Francisco-based education consultant with years of experience as both a teacher and an administrator. Over the course of her career, she has not only experienced the biggest problems in education firsthand, but she has also developed successful strategies and eBooks for schools to help individual students and entire schools overcome them.
With her series of eBooks for schools, Dr. Patricia Fioriello helps educators across America achieve the same success and promote a better learning environment for all children and adolescents, regardless of social conditions and limited resources.
The series of ebooks for schools by Dr. Patricia Fioriello have helped schools across the country address controversial topics in education and now, you can get six of her most popular titles for one low price. This book set includes the following titles:
– Diversity in the Classroom – Find out how to overcome the barriers of varying socioeconomic and racial backgrounds in classroom settings to ensure that all students succeed.
– Understanding Special Needs of Students with Same Sex Parents – Familiarize yourself with the unique family dynamics that exist in households with same sex parents and how these can affect a student’s academic performance and place within the social constructs of the classroom.
– Gender Equity Issues in Elementary Education – Discover how to eliminate disparity between genders during the earliest years of compulsory education to help promote positive views of gender roles throughout adolescence and adulthood.
– Keeping Kids Engaged in the Classroom – Break down the barriers that keep kids from wanting to learn and see results in terms of scores on standardized tests and classroom evaluations.
– Bullying and Cyber Bullying – Learn the warning signs of bullying and cyber bullying and find out what bullying prevention methods really work for parents, teachers and administrators.
– A Teen’s Guide to Resolving Conflict – Get the tools you need to equip adolescents with the social skills necessary to resolve conflict peacefully and effectively.
With this special offer, you’ll receive these informative e-books for schools for one great price.
For just $19.95, you’ll get straightforward, unbiased information about these controversial topics in education.
Plus, for a limited time, you’ll also receive Dr. Patricia Fioriello’s Teaching Literacy: Keeping Up with the Times as a special bonus.
And if you order now, we will also throw in our blogging for kids eGuide – Positive Benefits of Blogging for Kids!
Problems in education may seem insurmountable, but they can be overcome when parents, teachers and administrators are aligned with one another and empowered with knowledge.
Let Dr. Patricia Fioriello guide you and your school to success with her expertise, experience and keen insight into the field of education.